Our products are handmade and hand poured. They are made with local ingredients where available, and when it cannot be sourced through a reputable organic essential oil supplier, we will source the pure, natural oils from the country of origin when possible. The word “Pure” means so much more than a tagline or sales pitch.
We are passionate about the quality, scent, texture, and procedures to create a product that not only are we proud of, but that you are too.
We offer special, custom order blends for the following purposes:
- Some oils must be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy;
- Some oils should be avoided completely during pregnancy and while breastfeeding such as the topical use of basil, clary sage, fennel, or eucalyptus to name a few;
- Some oils are to be avoided if you have hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, for example, we would not use fennel and frankincense.
- Some oils should be avoided for up to 12 hours if you will be under ultraviolet light, such as tanning beds – like Grapefruit.
- Some oils should be avoided if you have low blood pressure or are depressed, such as Marjoram.
It is important to Esscentual that we do not provide a standard blend to anyone with these and other conditions containing the essential oils that should be avoided. While essential oils are wonderful and serve a great purpose, some should be avoided during periods of our life, but there are alternative oils to replace with.
We will also be introducing custom candles – Have you ever purchased a candle and quickly grew tired of the scent or spent too much money buying multiple candles for different moods? I know I have! What we are introducing is “make your own scent” and how we will do this is by you selecting which unscented candle you would like and what essential oil(s) you want to try and we will do the rest. 🙂
If you would like to know more, send us an email.
Thank you for visiting
Available 25 March 2019
Esscentual Balancing shampoo and matching conditioner in 500ml bottles – infused with Lemon, Geranium, Lavender, and Cypress essential oils. “If you are pregnant. Geranium should be avoided.”
We will also have 1-litre glass bottles of Esscentual hair tonic, used as a final rinse to assist in nourishing the hair. These will be made using the herbs; Sage leaf, Comfrey leaf and Elderflowers. These are limited in supply. You are welcome to pre-order.